Saturday, July 2, 2011

Apple’s iPad 2: Never wanted one until I got one, now I can’t live without it

Friday, July 1, 2011 · 6:33 pm · 57 Comments

“I’ll be honest, when the iPad was first announced back in January of 2010 I was one of the people who passed it off as being “a big iPod touch” and I decided I didn’t need nor want one,” Sahil Arora writes for RunAroundTech.

MacDailyNews Take: Tsk, tsk, tsk.

“After the launch of the device I started to see more and more evidence of why it is actually so useful but still I wasn’t convinced I need one,” Arora writes. “Fast forward to 2011 when the iPad 2 was announced. At that point I finally was ready to admit that it’s a great capable device and it’s definitely something I should get.”

Arora writes, “as soon as I started using it I was simply put, shocked… If you’re one of those people who is passing on an iPad because you think it’s just a bigger iPod touch or iPhone, don’t. It’s so much more than just that.”

Read more in the full article here.

Related article:
Why I’ll be buying an Apple iPad – along with millions of others – January 27, 2010


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment